A most extraordinary technology.
A most extraordinary technology.
Reputation Management is a tool that helps you easily monitor, manage and respond to online reviews while also helping you increase your average star rating across the major review sites.
More and more, online reviews influence customer decisions, so business owners have to stay on top of what's being said about them and address all positive and negative reviews with professionalism.
With our integrated Reputation Management feature, we can help you monitor your online reviews, discover what customers are saying about your business and help you maintain a positive online reputation.
Some key features include:
- Review Monitoring - Easily track all of your online reviews at the source from the top review sites including Google, Yelp and Facebook.
- Reputation Reports - Give you insight into key metrics such as average star rating, total reviews, reviews by star rating and more.
- Email Notifications - Help you keep track of when new reviews are added and how they are performing, with a daily report delivered right to your inbox.
- Respond to Reviews - Easily identify who, when and where reviews are posted so you can reply in a timely manner.
- Stop Negative Reviews - Prevent negative reviews from going public by allowing upset customers to share their concerns directly and discreetly.
- Increase Positive Reviews - Help you get more 5-star reviews by requesting positive reviews from happy customers.
In today's highly-competitive landscape, it's more important than ever for you to monitor and manage your business reputation. Negative online customer reviews can not only tarnish your brand, it can have a direct impact on sales.
In fact, according to a Harvard study, a one-star increase in a business's Yelp rating can lead to a 9% increase in revenue. Meanwhile, a one-star decrease in their overall Yelp rating could lead to a 5% loss in revenue.
However, monitoring reviews from multiple sites (Facebook, Yelp, Google, etc.) can be a difficult and time-consuming process. Even more difficult is generating more positive reviews and preventing negative reviews from going public to begin with. This is an area where WheelSpoke Web Design shines, because our powerful Reputation Management system software handles it all for you!
Why do online reviews matter?
Customers rely on online reviews to decide if a business is good or not and will ultimately influence where they shop. The number of reviews and average star rating a business has can impact search engine ranking, website traffic and ultimately sales. Online reviews can also help businesses identify consumer buying behavior as well aspects of their business that need improvement.
- Our Reputation Management system works constantly to generate and keep your star ratings high, while providing a form to every customer who visits your site, asking them to leave a review of your product or service.
So, what about negative reviews? Short answer, they can't be avoided in today's marketplace. There's simply no magic pill that causes every customer to be kind and generous when leaving comments about your business. Something or someone at sometime or other will bring out the worst in people. It's life! But it's then that your reputation must be protected.
- Having our Reputation Management system in place causes any bad remarks to be captured and sent to you immediately, so you can head off trouble before it happens. You can address the issue directly and discreetly with your customer, allowing you the opportunity to "make things good".
Can negative reviews be eliminated without getting posted? No system will delete negative comments when they occur, unless they are fraudulent or fake. It's ok for a business to have some bad reviews, but they should be a very small percentage of your total online reviews. If the majority of reviews are positive, negative comments have a much smaller impact on the average star rating and people's perception. Having time to reconcile with your customer can possibly turn things around to a positive response, especially when the customer realizes that you are on their side and willing to do whatever is necessary (within reason, of course) to gain their good graces.
- Reputation Management is another arrow in your quiver of protection for your business.
Can I see an example of the Review Request Form?
Sure! Here is an example of how the Review Request Form looks and functions:
I'd like to know how my business reputation is doing right now.
Great! We will gladly generate a FREE Reputation Management report and email it to you.
We guarantee you'll be surprised with the results!